How to Save a Fortune with Commercial Building Insurance
When you think of investing in your business, Property Insurance may not be the first thing that comes to mind. Yet it could be the best investment you ever make. It could save you a fortune. And it could even save your fortune
Why? How? It’s as simple as this: Commercial building insurance is the only way to fully protect your property against scores of hazards that could seriously disrupt your operations and even ruin your business.
If your building was destroyed by fire tonight, could you afford to replace it? And what would you do to maintain operations in the meantime?
What about if you have tenants? How would you recoup lost rent?
This isn’t scaremongering. It happens to businesses almost every day. And if they’re not properly protected with commercial property insurance, that can be the end of the road for them.
Fortunately, there’s an economical solution.
The Insurance Services of Idaho, LLC Commercial Building Insurance Plan
When you call in the expertise of Insurance Services of Idaho, LLC for your Commercial Real Estate Insurance, you won’t only be saving your business, you could also be saving on your premium.
That’s because we represent several insurance companies, which enables us to customize your policy to precisely fit your business needs — and to secure the most competitive rates for your protection.
Our Commercial Property Insurance not only covers your building against multiple hazards like fire, explosion, vandalism and certain natural perils like windstorm. It can cover a lot more including:
- Loss or damage to physical assets — building contents, including inventory — arising from the above perils, or theft or accidental damage. This includes computer and office equipment.
- Loss of income because of the disruption to your business.
- Loss of rental income from tenants. Support may also be available to meet the cost for tenants returning to the building after repairs or reconstruction.
- Protection for signage, fencing and landscaping that could, for example, be damaged by storms or vandalism.
- Available endorsements to add in protection for non-covered risks like floods or earthquake, and utilities disruption
Your options also include either full replacement cost or actual cash value. And, for major construction work, we can provide builders’ risk insurance.
By the way, you don’t have to own your property to need Commercial Building Insurance. You still need protection for the furnishings and equipment.
The same goes if you run a home-based business. You may find that your equipment and supplies are not covered by your homeowners’ insurance policy.
Why Insurance Services of Idaho, LLC?
You have many choices when you take out your Commercial Property Insurance but you’ll find them all under one roof at Insurance Services of Idaho.
Likewise, we offer total flexibility in the way your coverage is customized to meet your needs and your budget. That way you don’t end up paying for insurance you don’t need!
We can also arrange to spread your premium payments across the year and often identify discounts for multiple insurance policies with the same company or higher deductibles.
Plus, we continuously monitor Commercial Building Insurance rates in Idaho so we can pinpoint changes and opportunities for further savings.
We’re dedicated to first class customer service. And we’re here to answer your questions, provide risk management guidance and support you if you need to make a claim.
Totally Free Service
We know that costs and savings are as important to you as being properly protected. So, here’s what you need to know:
- We don’t charge you for our consultancy and advisory services. They’re totally free.
- You won’t end up paying any more by insuring through us than you would if you went straight to one of the insurance companies. And you could end up paying a good deal less by using our services.
Save your business. And save money with our Commercial Building Insurance. That’s the deal we offer. Contact us now to find out how!